Accommodation outside Monteriggioni
RELAIS DELLA ROVERE
Occupying the buildings of an ancient 11th century abbey, it was later transformed into a villa in 1470 by Cardinal Giuliano Della Rovere. Available to guests are 30 refined rooms of various types, equipped with air conditioning, hydro massage bath/showers, satellite TV, telephones, fridge, safe and pay per view. The complex is surrounded by a large park with marble swimming pool from which guests can enjoy an enchanting view over the Colle Val d’Elsa. The noble rooms of the ancient house are available for meetings and weddings. There is also an excellent restaurant created in the cellars of the villa which offers traditional Tuscan cuisine combined with a wide selection of Italian wines.